Linggo, Nobyembre 20, 2011

What is my role in our community?



To tell you honestly, i am not quite sure on what is really my role in my community since i am not an outgoing person. Maybe i am the one who is typical part of a community which really don't wanted to excessively mingle with a not so kind of people. I'm not saying that those people in our community are like animals or something. Maybe I was just like other people out there whose not going to go out if there's nothing important to do.

Maybe there are times that I do participate in order to get some money, like every elections, I volunteer to be a poll clerk, not only to get some money but of course to know what's the latest on election result. That way, I can also have a big role on how to cope up a clean election for my community and for our country.

Also in order to keep our community healthy, I'm not giving them much problem by following the rules set by the officials of the barangay where i live in or anywhere else. I always put the my garbage on the trash bin, doesn't vandal and sometimes help someone on something like sharing my knowledge on them.

Little role can also make a very big difference in order to change or to have a great community. This will not only give you a great impression for yourself but also for the benefits of others.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento