Martes, Nobyembre 29, 2011

"Ten Questions"



1. Think of person who made a positive difference in your life. What qualities does that I person have that you would like to develop?
Answer :
Actually I do have too many person whom I really admire when it comes to personality, maybe to be specific, i would like to say that Chef Boy Logro was the highest when it comes to rank. Why? Because he is one of the known man who is very good when it comes to perseverance. Hardworking, witty, funny and very down to earth, are also the thing which describes him by most of the people known him. I must say that he made my life a bit positive, because ever since I always wanted to be a chef but to think that most of chefs are came from the upper society makes me feel so dumb. I lost my confidence in making my dream come true by then but when I first known Chef Logro, man from a poor family, lived in Tondo, work as a kitchen helper and now known as the master chef of the Philippines. Everytime I got to know him better, I got my confidence boost up and now I can say to myself that I can do it even I'm not that thrifty, all I have to do is to believe in myself and everything will work out as I planned.






2.Imagine 20 years from now, you are surrounded by the most important people in your life. Who are they and what are you doing?
Answer :
Maybe by then I am going to be a boss of my own company, surrounded by my clients, share holders and my employees. We are merely discussing about our company's expansion on the other country. ^^






3.If a steal beam (6 inches wide) was place across two skyscrapers. For what reason would you be willing to cross? A Thousand dollars? A million? Your pet? Your brother?Fame? Think carefully.
Answer :
To tell you frankly, I would rather cross it if there's a million dollar on the other side rather than for my brother since I know that my brother is very brave to cross it by himself. I pick that million dollar not just for myself but also for my family and for my future. I want to have it since it is too hard to live here without any money.






4.If you could spend one day in a great library studying anything you wanted. What would you study?
Answer :
I am really a big fan of self help books, since we are not likely to spend money on a simple things like hiring a handyman. I tend to study all the things that is needed to help my family on fixing anything. So if I had a chance to be in a great library, I would still like to study those kind of books. And also I wanted to read something like inspiring books that will more likely help me boost up my confidence and live my life grow fonder.






5.List 10 things you love to do. It could be singing, dancing, looking at magazines, drawing, reading, daydreaming, anything you absolutely love to do.
Answer :
     ♪  singing
     ♪  listening to musics to sooth up my mood swings
     ♪  playing with my baby nephews
     ♪  reading books and mags
     ♪  playing guitar
     ♪  watching documentaries
     ♪  go on social networking
     ♪  internet surfing
     ♪  read funny articles
     ♪  cooking






6.Describe a time when you were deeply inspired.
Answer :
I am deeply inspired when the time someone believes in me, comforts me when I am not in mood. And every time I watched somebody who comes from the not so rich family go up and have a better living. I feel like I can also do it, as if theres something inside me saying that I can do much better than them I just have to believe in myself and be confident.






7.Five years from now, your local paper does a story about you and they want to interview three people. A parent, a brother or sister, and a friend. What would you want them to say about you?
Answer :
If that happens after five years, I wanted my friend and my parents to be interviewed. I wanted them to say those things like how I treated them, what did I do for them to live a better lives and what are the things that I do to get on top.






8.Think of something that represents you - a rose, a song, on animal - Why does it represent you?
Answer :
I think a song represents me, why? Because just like a song, it has a lyrics on it that sometimes loved by anybody, misinterpret by those who don't know me that much but you really can't get enough of it. And also, like a song, I do have so many genre or for me its like a mood swings. Unpredictable.






9.If you could spend one hour with any person who ever lived, who would that be? Why that person? What would you ask?
Answer :
I prefer to spend that hour with my boss, I wanted to ask if I really do good at work and all of the things that I have to know to be able to improve my performance. I prefer to be not too personal because I don't want to change their impression on me. I think what they know about me enough even if its not that good.






10.Everyone has one or more talents. Which of ones above are you good at? Or write down ones not listed.
Answer :
To tell you the truth, I don't focus myself into something, I prefer to know all the things rather than very good at just only one thing. Maybe for you to be satisfied, I would say that I am good at cooking, though not as good as those professionals out there but I am proud to say that I can do a good dish out from a scratch or left over. I don't go to culinary schools since its too expensive but I might say that by watching chef's techniques and tricks, I know that I am good in it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento