Linggo, Nobyembre 20, 2011

A. Justify why you should be a part of your community




Community as a meaning is a group of interacting people, possibly living in close proximity, and often refers to a group that shares some common values, and is attributed with social cohesion within a shared geographical location, generally in social units larger than a household.

So how am I going to justify why I should be a part of my community? My answer is pretty simple, though I am not so good when it comes with mingling with other people, the proximity close to my family is an exception, I live in this community not by myself but with my family, and because the majority of the people around here is my relatives, I should be counted. The social cohesion between our community are totally acceptable and by those things, I can easily build rapport to them.

Though there are certain things that I can't do in order to enhance my community because I am not so outgoing, I am open whenever they needed me. They can always count on me when it comes with the things that I am really good at.









B.List 10 things to do to enhance your community



In order to enhance my community, these are the things that I can do for them, even a little thing can be set to make a big difference in order to improve my community :

1
Give back to your community by volunteering. No matter what you are doing, there's a plenty of hours that you can do for your community. This will broaden up your relationship around your neighborhood.

2
Clean up your community. Cleaning your community not only gives a healthy living for your neighborhood but also for your family, since you are also living on the same area. Just be sure to take proper safety precautions.

3
Be a part of safety awareness for your community. Safety should be taken part for your community since your neighborhood is getting larger. There are so many things that should known and since not all people knew it, you should take stand to help others what they have to know about it.

4
Be active for your community. Voicing out doesn't mean that you are taking control, since few of your neighborhood are taking part of it, you should volunteer and be part of your community. Take stand and join local activities in church events, etc.

5
Plan social activities in your community. Or be part of it, Philippines do have so many out of school youth and setting up a hobby will help them move out of the possibility to do something not so healthy. It will also show any visitors to your community that it is a friendly and pleasant place to live.

6
Set good examples. Concentrating on faults of others are always what you can hear on the mouth of many chismosas in your neighborhood. This not good especially when that someone speaking of knows it. Be a good example by setting up a good behavior. Just be friendly and keeping yourself busy in your house will be a very good thing to do instead of joining them.


7
Give yourself a time to go on a few trips for your community.Taking trips on your community let you know the things that you don't know about your community. You will know which part that is needing improvements.

8
Post some poster regarding the family awareness.Because most of the family don't have formal knowledge on how to make a healthy living, one should be a part even by just posting something on a national road for them to be able to read it.

9
Find out what your community is doing on Earth day. Some people especially on the television always having something to be able to help for the Mother Earth. You can talk to other person in your community whether they wanted to be involve in those kind of activity since it is for the nature.

10
Always follow the rules of your community. Simple things like following the rules of your government set a good example for others. This also lessen up the government's burden in order to have a peaceful community.





Reference :

eHow.com
en.wikipedia.org/

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento